Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Info on Me

Hey there,

My name is Jeremy Richardson, and I'm a current Junior attending Clemson University. I'm a twenty-one year old Capricorn, born December 29, 1987 in Columbia, South Carolina. I grew up in a strong two parent household with one older brother. He graduated from Clemson last Spring semester, so now I don't have a choice but to do the same. Clemson has always been the college for me since I was young, it was also the only school that I applied to out of high school. I like basically all types of animals except snakes. Sports are the love of my life, mainly baseball and basketball. I lettered in both varsity sports during my freshman year of high school. I like learning new things about people from different backgrounds and places, because not only does it make you more aware of your own blessings that are taken for granted, but I feel that it gives you a more diverse outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment